Best Sashimi Knife
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Best Sashimi Knife of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Best Sashimi Knife of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,702 Reviews Scanned
- ★ FOR PERFECT SLICING OF DELICATE PRODUCTS. ★ Filleting, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls, without crushing or tearing its structure, requires the use of a special super sharp knife. For these purposes, a kitchen knife with a special design was invented in Japan - the Lucky Cook 10-inch sashimi knife.
- ★ WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS 10-INCH SUSHI KNIFE? ★ It is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
- ★ JAPANESE TRADITIONS AND HIGH-QUALITY REQUIREMENTS. ★ The required characteristics of a high-quality professional sushi cooking knife include a very sharp blade of high-quality stainless steel, good balance and a non-slip wooden handle.
- ★ GREAT GIFT FOR A CHEF. ★ We offer the best gift option for chefs, both beginners and professionals, on any holiday. The sashimi knife with wooden handle is simply indispensable in a home or professional kitchen, and the stylish box in which it is delivered emphasizes the quality and high status of the present.
- ★ IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS WITH LUCKY COOK. ★ When you order the sashimi knife made of carbon steel you will receive the most effective tool for slicing, raising your skills to a new level. There is a serial number on the blade of each Lucky Cook slicing knife that confirms the authenticity of the product.
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- WELL-BALANCED - With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° double side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
- This knife delivers Hongasumi grade high carbon steel sharpness and edge retention with stainless steel durability and ease of care
- VG Stainless steel blade with HRC 62-63 combines exceptional sharpness and optimal edge retention with stain resistance. Knife will become extremely sharp with whetstone sharpening and will glide through any type of fish with no pressure
- 9.5 inch (240mm) single edged blade with a traditional grind. Completely flat ground on front (SHINOGI), concave ground (URASUKI) with flat rim (URAOSHI) on the back
- Simple and elegant design with a handcrafted Japanese Octagonal Rosewood Shitan handle and a Double Ebony Bolster for a light and well balanced construction
- Lacquer coated magnolia wooden sheath provides odor and stain resistance with ease of cleaning. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes ready to use out of the box. 100% handcrafted in Japan. Not mass produced
- Razor sharp, high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone finish
- Offered with a traditional wood handle
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
- 【Meteor Series Sushi Knife】Inheriting the soul of the traditional Japanese knives, Meteor Series sashimi knife focuses on emphasizing the powerful functionality of excellent balance and elegant dignity. The knife features a state-of-the-art sand blasted finish, it is absolutely has a high-end look.
- 【Extremely Ingenuity】Our sushi knife is made of carefully selected quality 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel which is good rust resistance. With high-tech vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cool treatment, the blade steel can reach up to 58±2 Rockwell Hardness, balancing the contradictory relationship between malleability and hardness of the steel precisely.
- 【Eye-Catching Finish】The exquisite sand blasted finish on the blade and a beautiful mirror polished along the auxiliary edge creates the perfect combination. The razor-sharp knife sails through flesh with enhanced non-stick properties. The premium POM plastic made sturdy handle is engineered with octagon shape, ensuring ergonomic grip and excellent balance.
- 【Professional Design】The single-edged design allows more control on slicing paper-thin slices of flesh. The scalpel-like edge can preserve the texture, flavor, and freshness of the ingredient during the glide prep . Meteor Series Yanagiba Knife not only for fish, but also for boneless proteins such as raw poultry slicing, flank, pork tenderloins and other tender meats.
- 【Zero Risk】: 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee for You. We promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk-free, we know you'll love it! With the luxury packing, it is also the wise choice as a gift(Christmas, weddings, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day), for culinary students, home cooks, professional chefs and more.
- Professional Sashimi Knife: This 10.5 inch sushi knife is a sharp,thick, right handed slicing master professional for Japanese cuisine to prepare / divide / fillet big & small raw fish and cut beautiful sashimi flakes.
- 2-Layers VG-10 Chef's knife: High-carbon VG-10 steel at HRC 57 as cutting core, ensuring an ultra sharp and easy-resharpen edge. Stainless steel on top provides excellent wear and stain resistance.
- Japanese Yanagiba knife: 4.3mm thickness blade, 12~15 degree single beveled with non-stick sanding treated strip at right side. Totally flat grind with slightly concave in the middle for quick food release on the left side.
- D-shape Rosewood Handle: Traditional D-shape handle is made from log rosewood and hand polished to be prefect sleek, with stainless steel cap cover at the bottom, for a good anti-slip,long durability and better balanced kitchen knife.
- Lifetime Warranty: Knife came in gift box with 30 days money back and lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects. Buy without risk!
- Sashimi Knife, fish-slicing knife, is used for slicing raw fish thin. When slicing raw fish, you need to pull the blade toward yourself. The long blade helps to pull it more smoothly. By using a sashimi knife, professionals can preserve the texture, flavor, and freshness of the fish.
- Excellent for slicing food materials. Used for making sashimi and sushi. You can use a sashimi knife for slicing meat thinly, but please wipe off the oil carefully.
- When people go to buy a knife for their home use, the first thing that comes to mind is most likely stainless steel.There are indeed some merits associated with stainless steel knives. Rust resistance is top on the list for these merits. They are low maintenance and can be used for a long period of time. In fact, there are various grades and types of stainless steel used in kitchen knives, and professionals pay close attention to the type of stainless steel used in the knives they purchase.
- Blade length : 210mm / Blade : Molybdenum Stainless Steel, Handle : Plastic (PP Resin)
- Seki city is known for its cutlery industry and manufactures the majority of cutlery, such as kitchen knives, Japanese swords, pocket knives, scissors, letter openers, etc., within the nation. The Seki cutlery is famous for its high quality not only domestically but also overseas. These strong and precise knives are made one by one by Japanese craftsmen.
- Powerhouse Yanagiba: Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the Phantom Series Yanagiba knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease. Hollow ground for even less resistance.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
- DESIGN – Our 13” nonstick multipurpose chef knife is crafted with high quality surgical stainless steel that delivers flexibility and precise cuts with minimal effort. The thin, aerated blade design reduces sticking, creates less friction and makes the knife lightweight and easy to control. Superior quality high carbon stainless steel 8” razor sharp blade provides maximum sharpness, durability and edge retention.
- NONSTICK – The entire metal blade is coated in PFOA free, nonstick, food grade “Teflon” coating. Not just coating, we took it a step further and added 10 holes to the cutting edge to further reduce friction and improve performance. Our aerated blade design coupled with the nonstick coating helps prevent food from sticking so you can effortlessly glide through raw fish, vegetables, meats, sushi, cheeses and more. It’s nonstick, so cleanup is easy. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended.
- VERSATILE – Our razor sharp, stick-proof stainless steel blade is perfect for portioning and cutting delicate food such as raw fish, and slicing sushi rolls without tearing or crushing. Not just for sushi, this knife was also designed as a multipurpose chef knife. Cut through chicken, beef, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and more with less effort. Thanks to its advanced rocker blade design, this knife also makes mincing and chopping herbs quick and easy.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Get the same results that expensive professional level cutlery provides, but at a fraction of the cost. Made from high quality surgical carbon stainless steel that will not rust or tarnish. The ergonomic handle is made of nonporous, nonslip ABS to ensure a safe grip and a comfortable yet lightweight design to minimize fatigue from repetitive cutting. Premium materials and craftsmanship make this the perfect knife for residential, commercial and professional use.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Stop shopping around for fancy alternatives that won’t cut any better and put our knife to the test with a risk free 30 day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident in the quality of our knife that for the past 30 years, every knife has been backed by our full manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
- Razor sharp
- Stays sharper longer
- Perfectly balanced
- Stainless steel seamless construction
- Sure-grip handles
Top Rated Best Sashimi Knife to Buy Now
Best Sashimi Knife Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Best Sashimi Knife”]
Why You Should Buy Best Best Sashimi Knife from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Best Sashimi Knife. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Best Sashimi Knife from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Best Sashimi Knife Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Best Sashimi Knife based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Best Sashimi Knife that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Best Sashimi Knife to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Best Sashimi Knife with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Best Sashimi Knife, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Best Sashimi Knife Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Best Sashimi Knife have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Best Sashimi Knife descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Best Sashimi Knife. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Best Sashimi Knife (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Best Sashimi Knife are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Best Sashimi Knife:
(1) Best Sashimi Knife Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Best Sashimi Knife should be in line with its value. You can compare Best Sashimi Knife reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Best Sashimi Knife is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Best Sashimi Knife materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Best Sashimi Knife to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Best Sashimi Knifes come in various sizes. Do you need a large Best Sashimi Knifeor a small one? Think about where you will use your Best Sashimi Knife in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Best Sashimi Knifes also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Best Sashimi Knife would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Best Sashimi Knife will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Best Sashimi Knife you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Best Sashimi Knife? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Best Sashimi Knifeto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Best Sashimi Knife will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Best Sashimi Knife. It is hard to know exactly how an Best Sashimi Knife will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Best Sashimi Knife you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.