We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Asus Ultrabook of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Asus Ultrabook of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,563 Reviews Scanned
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- ScreenPad Plus: 14 inches 4K matte touchscreen, giving you endless way to optimize your multitasking experience by extending the screen or split windows and apps on both displays
- 15.6 inches 4K UHD NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
- Latest 9th generation Intel Core i7 9750H Quad Core Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Detachable palm rest and ASUS active stylus pen included
- Fast storage and memory featuring 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD with 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 15.6 inch full HD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Intel core i3-8145U processor (4M Cache, upto 3.9 GHz)
- 8GB RAM and 128GB M.2 SSD; Windows 10 in S mode (switchable to windows 10 home)
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows hello.Bluetooth 4.1
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- 15.6 inch wide-view 4K UHD 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with 92% screen to body ratio
- Innovative ScreenPad: 5.65-inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control and multitasking
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510U Quad Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q discrete graphics
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD and 16GB RAM
- Works with Amazon Alexa Voice Service that helps you with tasks, entertainment, general information, and more.
- Stunning NanoEdge 13.9” Full HD display with a 97% screen-to-body ratio in a 13” Body
- Super-compact, slim at less than 0.6 inches thin, weighs only 2.4 lbs
- High-precision cnc-milling process reduces unnecessary internal voids, helping make the entire chassis tougher and stronger than is possible using traditional metal-stamping methods
- Latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.6GHz)
- 16GB LPDDR3 RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX150, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC), Bluetooth 5.0
- 13.3 inch wide-view full-HD NanoEdge bezel display
- Intel Core i5-8265u processor (6M Cache, upto 3.9 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD and 8GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB type C, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC) and Micro SD card reader (USB transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- Sleek and lightweight 2.5 pounds aluminum body for comfortable portability
- ScreenPad Plus: 12.6 inch matte touchscreen, giving you endless way to optimize your multitasking experience by extending the screen or split windows and apps on both displays
- 14 inches Full HD NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7 10510U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD with 8GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- ScreenPad 2.0 adds an interactive secondary 5.65”touchscreen to enhance productivity
- ScreenPad 2.0 fits a series of handy ASUS utility apps: Quick Key, Number Key, Handwriting, Slide Xpert, etc.
- 15.6 inch Full HD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio and 5.65” Full HD ScreenPad 2.0
- Powerful Intel Core i7-8565U Processor (8M Cache, up to 1.8 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce MX250 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 13.3 inch wide-view Full-HD NanoEdge bezel Display
- Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD and 8GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC) and Micro SD card reader (*usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- Sleek and lightweight 2.5 lbs aluminum body for comfortable portability
- Powerful & fast for effortless on-the-go computing: 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD & 16GB RAM
- Durable & reliable: meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing testing regime
- Long battery life: powered by a high-capacity battery that won’t let you down
- Exclusive ErgoLift design: an engineering masterpiece designed to automatically tilt the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position, plus it improves cooling and audio performance
- Professional Grade: use Windows your way with Windows 10 Professional and hardware TPM security
Top Rated Asus Ultrabook to Buy Now
Asus Ultrabook Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Asus Ultrabook”]
Why You Should Buy Best Asus Ultrabook from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Asus Ultrabook. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Asus Ultrabook from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Asus Ultrabook Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Asus Ultrabook based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Asus Ultrabook that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Asus Ultrabook to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Asus Ultrabook with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Asus Ultrabook, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Asus Ultrabook Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Asus Ultrabook have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Asus Ultrabook descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Asus Ultrabook. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Asus Ultrabook (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Asus Ultrabook are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Asus Ultrabook:
(1) Asus Ultrabook Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Asus Ultrabook should be in line with its value. You can compare Asus Ultrabook reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Asus Ultrabook is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Asus Ultrabook materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Asus Ultrabook to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Asus Ultrabooks come in various sizes. Do you need a large Asus Ultrabookor a small one? Think about where you will use your Asus Ultrabook in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Asus Ultrabooks also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Asus Ultrabook would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Asus Ultrabook will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Asus Ultrabook you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Asus Ultrabook? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Asus Ultrabookto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Asus Ultrabook will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Asus Ultrabook. It is hard to know exactly how an Asus Ultrabook will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Asus Ultrabook you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.