We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Antec P100 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Antec P100 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,352 Reviews Scanned
- First-class silent computer case with Quiet Computing technologies that minimize system noise; a dual layer construction on all panels with silent fluid dynamic bearing fans.
- New level of convenience with 9 tool-free drive bays and front I/O ports of USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2 and audio in/out.
- Sleek and professional design with front panel swings that open to 270 degrees to reveal front filters and drive bays.
- Advanced cooling system with 120mm x 2 fans, 140/120mm x 2 top fan location and 140/120mm front fan location; rear water cooling grommets.
- Supports ATX, Micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboard, CPU cutout, 170mm max CPU cooler height, 317.5mm max graphics card size and 7 expansion slots.
- Silent Mid-tower ATX PC case with sound dampening top/front/side panels and quiet computing technology.
- Supports 11 drive bays with 5.25” ODD bay x 1, 3.5” HDD/2.5” SSD x 8 and dedicated 2.5” SSD x 2.
- 4 x 120/140mm cooling fans pre-installed in front and rear; up to 4 fan mounts with the maximum of 360mm radiator support for better cooling.
- Easy I/O panel with power/reset buttons, fan speed controller, Audio/mic ports, 2 x USB 2.0/2 x USB 3.0 with white LED light.
- Supports E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and ITX motherboards with ample routing holes for cables, Max 180mm CPU Cooler height, 450mm graphic card and 290mm PSU length.
- Clean, modern design: A more mature, understated design that fits well into any setup
- Sound-damping side panels: Overall PC noise is reduced, resulting in a quieter rig
- 3-speed fan controller: Fans can power on overdrive when performance requires it
- Two 120mm fans included: Sleek fans give builders a head start on cooling their system
- USB 3.0 compatible: For modern connectivity. Case Material: Steel
- Advanced cooling system with two TwoCool fans pre-installed and 4 fan mounts. A side 120mm fan to cool graphics cards and another 120mm fan behind motherboard.
- 9 tool-less 5.25” & 3.5” drive bays with two dedicated 2.5” SSD; 8 expansion slots for system flexibility.
- Washable PSU air filter and front intake filter to top it off; maximum flexibility with top water cooling grommets for custom water loop option and an enlarged CPU cutout.
- Supports ATX, Micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboard; convenient front ports including two USB 3.0 with an internal connector and audio in/out.
- Dimension (HxWxD): 513mm x 229mm x 471mm; 318mm max video card size.
- Motherboard Support: up to Micro-ATX
- 1 x 120 mm regular fan in rear included
- Ready for radiators up to 280 mm in front & 120 mm in rear
- Supports up to 2 x 2. 5" & 2 x 3. 5"/2. 5"
- Solid side panel
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout the case for maximum sound absorption, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Newly, configured front door with dual side mounting to better fir your work space
- Highlighting 2 dedicated SSD mounts cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray that feature innovative new brackets delivering a tool-free installation and removal
- The HDD cage system holds up to eight 3.5" or 2.5" drives and is more adaptable than ever, allowing the user to modify the case layout according to personal preference with more places to relocate the cages
- Mid tower yet functional design with 4mm thick tempered glass side panel and illuminated front logo. Looks cool and is simple to build and maintain.
- High airflow system with white LED 120mm fans x 3 pre-installed, 120/140mm fan mounts, liquid cooling radiators and isolated PSU compartment.
- Tool-less and removable hard drive cage; 2.5” SSD x 4 with 3.5” HDD/2.5” SSD x 2; 7 PCI-E slots.
- Supports ATX, Micro-ATX and ITX motherboard; convenient I/O ports for power, reset, audio/mic and USB 3.0 x 2 for front access and controls.
- 165 mm max CPU cooler height and 390mm max graphics card length.
- Ultra-Long Lifespan : High-quality sleeve bearing is as quiet as the Fluid Dynamic Bearing (21.5 dBA) and delivers an ultra-long lifespan for years of maintenance-free use.
- Trusted Premium Brand : 18-month manufacturer's warranty and Professional Customer Service Assistance.
- Blue LED Light : Increasing more colorful in the user's case by add the awesome Blue light in the Balance F12.
- Highly Efficient Ventilation : The distinctive design on the back end of the fan blades providing highly efficient ventilation (1000 RPM with 30.5 CFM)
- Enjoy the beautiful LED effect (Blue Light) and nice heat dissipation effect by using 1st Generation of Antec F12 LED Case Fan.
- Package included: Individually Adressable RGB Case Fan 120mm x 5, Remote Control Hub with memory function x1
- Convex designed dual addressable RGB ring offered best lighting effect: convex design kept RGB lighting effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, mobo / ram / gpu, water cooling components, and SSD plate.
- 16.8 Million Colors & 18 Independent Controlled LEDs: With dual ring, total 18 separately controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs.
- The remote control supports the switching of 56 lighting modes and the adjustment of brightness. It also supports connection to the main board to control the speed and 16.8 Million Colors through the main board.
- The weight of a single fan is equal to two mobile phones, which increases the stability of fan operation and reduce fan vibration and noise
- Compact Mid-tower chassis design with space-saving footprint
- Supports eight hot-swappable 3.5" Or 2.5" Sas/SATA drives with built-in backplane
- Includes three 120mm fans with filtered intake vents
- Includes two flexible 5.25" Drive Bays for more storage options
- Lockable front door and Power button design
Top Rated Antec P100 to Buy Now
Antec P100 Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Antec P100″]
Why You Should Buy Best Antec P100 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Antec P100. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Antec P100 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Antec P100 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Antec P100 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Antec P100 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Antec P100 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Antec P100 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Antec P100, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Antec P100 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Antec P100 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Antec P100 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Antec P100. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Antec P100 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Antec P100 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Antec P100:
(1) Antec P100 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Antec P100 should be in line with its value. You can compare Antec P100 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Antec P100 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Antec P100 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Antec P100 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Antec P100s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Antec P100or a small one? Think about where you will use your Antec P100 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Antec P100s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Antec P100 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Antec P100 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Antec P100 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Antec P100? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Antec P100to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Antec P100 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Antec P100. It is hard to know exactly how an Antec P100 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Antec P100 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.