We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Analog Modem of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Analog Modem of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,517 Reviews Scanned
- 1. Connects Your Laptop or Desktop Computer to the Internet Using a Dial Up Internet Service.
- 2. USB Powered.
- 3. 56K V9.2/V9.0
- 4. Certified Compatible with Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10 include 32 bits and 64 bits.
- 5. Color: Black Size: 7.5"
- USB Powered - no batteries or power adapter required. USB plug is built into modem. USB version 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 compliant
- Supports the latest dial-up modem standards and faster Web browsing with V.92, V.90 and V.44. An on-board controller and Digital Signal Processor provides enhanced compatibility with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux systems.
- Fast Connect Times with V.92 QuickConnect
- Fax Support - a Windows or Mac OS X (v10.6 or later) computer is required
- Compact Size - Great for the road or the office. Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- USB Controller Data/Fax Modem - Compatible for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP & MacOS 10.9 to MacOS10.10 (Not for MacOS 10.12-10.13, Windows10).
- External 56K USB Modem- Data transfer rates up to 56Kbps (down) and 33.6Kbps (up), Fax transfer rates at 14.4Kbps.
- Add dial-up support to a laptop, or desktop computer when broadband access is not available.
- Powered directly from the host USB port, full speed (12MHz) USB interface, compatible with USB 2.0.
- Note: Incompatible for Mac OS10.12 macos Sierra or 10.13 High Sierra although there is stil a way to fax from Sierra and High Sierra with a modem.
- Connect to the Internet quickly and easily; installs in three simple steps
- Send e-mail and attachments up to 50-percent faster
- Send faxes from any Windows application and receive incoming faxes at any time; software-upgradeable
- Take incoming calls while online with no additional phone lines
- Built-in processor enables smoother streaming audio/video
- 56K data/fax modem with USB interface, compliant with V.90, and V.42/V.42bis/MNP5 protocols and V.17, V.29, and V.27ter Group 3 fax protocol.
- Support Auto-Dial, Tone and pulse dialing, Auto answer, Auto retrain.
- Support Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/Win 7.
- Support Caller ID and distinctive ring detect, Auto format/speed sensing, Data/Fax/Voice call discrimination, Single configuration profile stored in host, call forward/fallback.
- 2 RJ11 Ports, you can set your telephone, fax system. Up to 56K data download, 48K data upload, and 14.4K fax communication.Provide Quick Connect and Modem-on-Hold features.
- Dual port built in buzzer, compatible with Windows 10, latest Windows OS installation for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 32-bit, 64-bit
- Tested on Dell inspiron 3847 Windows 10 home 64-bit -send/receive fax successfully -dial up connection connected to NetZero at 46.6 KBPS
- USB 2.0 plug and play -fast & easy hardware and driver installation - USB powered, no power adapter needed
- Dual RJ-11 phone jack for expansion - dual jack for connecting an additional telephone or answering machine
- Fax compatibility ITU-T- send & receive rates up to 14.4k BPS, mOh - receive phone call during active internet connection
- DIAL-UP & FAX SUPPORT: USB 2.0 Fax modem provides data, voice & fax support to computer/laptop via USB | For faxing, rural internet access, voice dialling, security systems, POS credit authorization
- TECH SPECS: External 56K Modem | Data Fax Voice | USB Type A | 1 x RJ11 Telephone Jack | 56 Kbps Down, 33.6 Kbps Up Data | 14.4 Kbps Fax V.92 | V.44 Compression | Conexant CX93010-21Z | USB Powered
- HARDWARE SOLUTION: Hardware-driven performance that doesn't put additional load on your CPU | Compatible with: Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10; macOS 10.7 to 10.10; Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2
- COMPATIBILITY: Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, V.21 Bell 212A & Bell 103 data modes | Fax: V.17, V.29, V.27, V.21 Ch 2, EIA/TIA 578 Class 1 & T.31 Fax Class 1.0 fax modes
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: USB dial-up adapter/dongle comes with a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical support based in North America
- Send/receive fax with your PC
- Connect to the internet at 56K dial-up modem speeds
- Compatible with Windows up through Windows 10, Only compatible with Windows
- Quick and easy setup, plug the Modem into the USB Port on your PC and connect to an active phone line
- Turn a PC into a fax machine, capable of sending and receiving faxes (Application Software Not Included.);Powered by USB Port, full speed (12MHz) USB interface, compatible with USB 2.0.
- Hardware Based USB Fax Modem - It is Plug and Play for Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Compatible with V.92, V.90, and V.34 data modes;Compatible with T.31, V.17, V.29, V.27,and V.21 Fax modes.
- Data transfer rates up to 56Kbps (down) and 33.6Kbps (up);Fax transfer rates at 14.4Kbps
- Not supported in Mac OS10.12 macos Sierra or 10.13 High Sierra although there is stil a way to fax from Sierra and High Sierra with a modem.
- Controller-based modem integrates powerful communications processing functions into the modem itself, for assured performance without sapping processing power.
- Windows Server 2012 R2/Win 10 /Win 10 64 bit/Server 2012/Win 8/Server 2011/Win 7/Server 2008/Vista/Server 2003/XP/2000 Mac 10.4-10.12
- Linux 2.4.20 kernel or higher (Unimodem TSP/TAPI compliant)
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or equivalent, 128 MB RAM, 5 MB hard drive space
Top Rated Analog Modem to Buy Now
Analog Modem Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Analog Modem”]
Why You Should Buy Best Analog Modem from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Analog Modem. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Analog Modem from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Analog Modem Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Analog Modem based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Analog Modem that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Analog Modem to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Analog Modem with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Analog Modem, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Analog Modem Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Analog Modem have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Analog Modem descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Analog Modem. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Analog Modem (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Analog Modem are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Analog Modem:
(1) Analog Modem Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Analog Modem should be in line with its value. You can compare Analog Modem reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Analog Modem is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Analog Modem materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Analog Modem to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Analog Modems come in various sizes. Do you need a large Analog Modemor a small one? Think about where you will use your Analog Modem in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Analog Modems also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Analog Modem would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Analog Modem will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Analog Modem you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Analog Modem? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Analog Modemto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Analog Modem will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Analog Modem. It is hard to know exactly how an Analog Modem will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Analog Modem you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.