We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing Amd E1 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best Amd E1 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,899 Reviews Scanned
- 4 GB
- 500 GB
- AMD Radeon HD 8240
- AMD E1-2500 APU (1.4 GHz) with Integrated AMD Radeon HD 8240 graphics
- Built-in 2.4GHz 1x1 high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
- 4GB PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM (expandable to 16GB), 500GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
- SuperMulti DVD Burner drive, 7-in-1 multimedia card reader
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system preinstalled, HP USB keyboard and HP USB optical mouse
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- 100% Solid capacitor design to maximize component reliability
- ESD Protection prevents computers from electrostatic discharge damage to enhance its durability and lifespan
- Microsoft Windows 8 Certified
- ECS Intelligent EZ Utility : eBLU, eDLU, eSF
- AMD E1-6015 1.4 GHz Processor
- 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Windows 10
- 500 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, DVD-Writer
- AMD E1-2500 Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 8240 graphics
- 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM
- 500GB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
- Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
- Windows 8.1 64-bit / 6 high-speed USB 2.0 ports / 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- Gateway P/N: DB.GELCN.002
- MFR PN: 48.3KN02.011, DAFT3L-Kelia MB
- AMD E1-2500 Processor (1.40 GHz Dual-Core) Integrated CPU heatsinkfan.
- AMD Radeon HD 8240 Graphics
- Two memory slots support DDR3 SDRAM up to 8GB.
Top Rated Amd E1 to Buy Now
Amd E1 Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”Amd E1″]
Why You Should Buy Best Amd E1 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell Amd E1. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy Amd E1 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping Amd E1 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of Amd E1 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on Amd E1 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add Amd E1 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy Amd E1 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for Amd E1, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great Amd E1 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s Amd E1 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s Amd E1 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for Amd E1. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best Amd E1 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most Amd E1 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an Amd E1:
(1) Amd E1 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an Amd E1 should be in line with its value. You can compare Amd E1 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular Amd E1 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
Amd E1 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your Amd E1 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, Amd E1s come in various sizes. Do you need a large Amd E1or a small one? Think about where you will use your Amd E1 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
Amd E1s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your Amd E1 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an Amd E1 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of Amd E1 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your Amd E1? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the Amd E1to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your Amd E1 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an Amd E1. It is hard to know exactly how an Amd E1 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the Amd E1 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.