air conditioner for camper
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing air conditioner for camper of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
- 1 The Best air conditioner for camper of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
- 2 Top Rated air conditioner for camper to Buy Now
- 3 air conditioner for camper Reviews on Twitter
The Best air conditioner for camper of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,598 Reviews Scanned
- Measuring 26 3/4" wide by 39 5/16" long by 13 11/16" high on the outside of your RV and 21 1/8" wide by 21 15/16" long by 1 11/16" high on the inside ceiling assembly. The air conditioner is non-ducted and comes in black and white.
- Attractive and durable, it runs off of 115V power. With this model, the sound level is much lower than many of the other air conditioners on the market and the quality of the temperature is better.
- In addition, the amperage (amps) on the model is lower than other air conditioners. While this might not mean a whole lot, it means that it draws less electricity, saving you power and money to use for other appliances or RV devices.
- Air Conditioner; Advent Air (R); Ducted And Non-Ducted System; 13500 BTU; Overload Protector; Three Blower Speeds; Black
- Non-Ozone Depleting Refrigerant
- Silicone Coating On Cooling Fins Reduces Freeze-Ups And Increases Air-Flow, Which Improves Cooling Efficiency
- More Copper Tubing (Than The Competition) In The Evaporator And Condenser Coils Increases Cooling Surface Area
- Metal Construction And Ridged Chassis Design
- Easy to use, adjustable
- Powerful air distribution
- For non-ducted applications only
- Includes remote control with cooling, heating, fan, dehumidifying, auto, temperature display, clock, timer, temperature set, sleep, lock, and fan speed control functions
- Heat pump provides excellent heating and cooling performance in any climate
- Perhaps the most important features of this unit are the noise level, the power draw, and the size. One of the biggest concerns with RV air conditioning units is how much noise they make. Because of the ones that come straight off the lot, RV AC units get a bad rap for being loud and annoying. This model, however, only creates 59.1 decibels of noise inside on the high setting.
- This RV air conditioner is significantly quieter than most RV AC units, leaving you cooler without the noise. It also uses fewer amps, saving you energy and money. Finally, with the high-quality skill and manufacturing put into this unit, you get great temperature quality to keep you comfortable and cool all throughout the summer season.
- This RV air conditioner measures 33 1/2" wide by 8 13/16" high by 44 3/16" deep for the outdoor unit and 20 5/16" wide by 1 15/16" high by 22 5/8" deep for the ceiling assembly. Using 115V power, it weighs about 99 pounds and has a maximum airflow of 318 CFM.
- Non-ducted to allow for easier setup and use, this RV AC unit comes with a remote control that allows you to change the settings and speed of the unit from the comfort of your couch. With other models, you would have to climb up to your AC unit and manually adjust the knobs and buttons. With this remote, though, you can say goodbye to that task. And the comfort doesn't stop at the remote either. One of the big drawbacks to a lot of AC units is that they are loud and annoying.
- Here at RecPro, we want to give you what you want. We want to give you an air conditioner that can operate at a lower amperage, is quieter, and still has amazing temperature quality. And with this air conditioning unit, that's exactly what we're offering.
- This air conditioning unit measures 26 3/4" wide by 39 5/16" long by 13 11/16" high on the side of the unit that sits outside of your RV and 21 1/8" wide by 21 15/16" long by 1 11/16" high for the interior ceiling assembly.
- This AC unit is non-ducted and comes in the two colors of black or white. Attractive and durable, it runs off 115V power. Unlike other AC units on the market, this RV air conditioner has a much quieter sound level.
- Highest available cooling output
- 15,000 BTU/h
- Medium-profile design
- Textured white shroud
- Your purchase includes One Dometic Brisk II Rooftop Air Conditioner, 13,500 BTU - Polar White B57915.XX1C0 model, One Warranty card and One Registration card
- Air conditioner dimensions: 29 5/8” W x 13 7/8” H x 27 5/8” D. Weight 77 lbs
- Performance: 13,500 BTU/h. Input voltage (AC): 115V. Does not include Heat Pump
- Dampening brackets reduce noise and vibration
- The Brisk II's smart design and improved materials combine to maximize air flow and performance
- FOLLOW ME FUNCTION - The easy to use remote control includes a FOLLOW ME function, which allows the remote to act as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control. Also features top-mounted LED display with 24-hour timer.
- PORTABLE A/C HEATER COMBO UNIT - Our 8,000 BTU SACC/CEC (12,500 BTU ASHRAE) dual compact air conditioner & heater will keep you cool & comfortable during the summer, & toasty warm in the winter. An adjustable fan speed cools the air up to 64°F, and heats up to 90°F.
- HEATS & COOLS MOST ROOMS - This portable heat & AC unit provides steady & fast cooling and heating for rooms up to 350 sq. ft. It’s the perfect air conditioner & heater for dorms, apartments, cabins, campers, offices, bedrooms, garages, or living rooms.
- SIMPLE & QUICK TO INSTALL – Since it’s easy to move around with handles & castor wheels, just roll it into any room with an accessible double hung or sliding window. Attach the included hose (4’ 11” long) & window adapter, & plug it in to an outlet.
- 4-in-1 FUNCTIONALITY – Combining 4 energy efficient modes in one small unit (17.3 x 14 x 28.2 in.), the COOL, FAN, HEAT & DEHUMIDIFY settings meet all of your home cooling, heating, & ventilation needs. SLEEP, MAX & AUTO AIR SWING functions control airflow.
Top Rated air conditioner for camper to Buy Now
air conditioner for camper Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”air conditioner for camper”]
Why You Should Buy Best air conditioner for camper from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell air conditioner for camper. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy air conditioner for camper from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping air conditioner for camper Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of air conditioner for camper based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on air conditioner for camper that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add air conditioner for camper to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy air conditioner for camper with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for air conditioner for camper, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great air conditioner for camper Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s air conditioner for camper have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s air conditioner for camper descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for air conditioner for camper. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best air conditioner for camper (with Price and Reviews)
Although most air conditioner for camper are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an air conditioner for camper:
(1) air conditioner for camper Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an air conditioner for camper should be in line with its value. You can compare air conditioner for camper reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular air conditioner for camper is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
air conditioner for camper materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your air conditioner for camper to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, air conditioner for campers come in various sizes. Do you need a large air conditioner for camperor a small one? Think about where you will use your air conditioner for camper in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
air conditioner for campers also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your air conditioner for camper would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an air conditioner for camper will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of air conditioner for camper you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your air conditioner for camper? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the air conditioner for camperto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your air conditioner for camper will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an air conditioner for camper. It is hard to know exactly how an air conditioner for camper will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the air conditioner for camper you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.