We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 8Tb Harddrive of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 8Tb Harddrive of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,912 Reviews Scanned
- IronWolf internal hard drives are the ideal solution for up to 8-bay, multi-user NAS environments craving powerhouse performance
- Store more and work faster with a NAS-optimized hard drive providing 8TB and cache of up to 256MB
- Purpose built for NAS enclosures, IronWolf delivers less wear and tear, little to no noise/vibration, no lags or down time, increased file-sharing performance, and much more
- Easily monitor the health of drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long-term reliability with 1M hours MTBF
- Five-year limited product warranty protection plan and three year Rescue Data Recovery Services included
- Store more, compute faster, and do it confidently with the proven reliability of BarraCuda internal hard drives
- Build a power house gaming computer or desktop setup with a variety of capacities and form factors
- The go to SATA hard drive solution for nearly every PC application from music to video to photo editing to PC gaming. Ax. Sustained transfer rate OD: 190MB/s
- Confidently rely on internal hard drive technology backed by 20 years of innovation
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with the included 2 year limited warranty
- Ideal for the home, office, or dorm, the Seagate Desktop Drive offers 8TB of enormous desktop storage for photos, movies, music, and more
- An external hard drive for Windows or Mac computers, simply back up with a quick drag and drop
- The perfect laptop hard drive or PC drive, just plug into to a computer for automatic recognition no software required
- Includes an 18 inches USB 3.0 cable and 18 watt power adapter
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included one-year limited warranty and one-yr Rescue Data Recovery Services
- Auto backup with included WD Backup software and Time Machine compatibility
- Password protection with hardware encryption
- Trusted storage built with WD reliability
- USB 3.0 port; USB 2.0 compatible
- 3-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Fast data transfers
- High Capacity add on storage
- Plug and Play Ready for Windows PCs
- WD quality inside and out
- 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Built for 24/7 surveillance
- All Frame technology for better performance
- Designed to support up to 64 HD cameras
- Engineered for compatibility
- 3-Year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Designed with a workload rating up to 550TB per year, 10X desktop rating (Workload rate is defined as the amount of data transferred to or from the hard drive; Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred X (8760/ recorded power on hours); Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations
- Up to 2.5M hours MTBF with a 5 year limited OEM warrant direct with Authorized Reseller
- Five generations of HelioSeal technology (10TB and above)
- Rotational Vibration Safeguard (RVS) technology for vibration protection
- Support 8TB of data with an easy-to-integrate SATA HDD
- Tackle heavy applications 24x7 with high performance
- Reduce TCO with customizable power options
- Advanced Write Caching coupled with TurboBoost provides better performance and minimizes the risk of losing data due to unexpected power loss
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited warranty protection plan
- Enjoy enormous desktop storage space for years to come for photos, movies, music, and more
- Designed to work with Windows computers, this external USB drive makes backup easy with a simple drag and drop
- Setup is easy; Just connect the external hard drive to your Windows computer for automatic recognition no software required
- Includes an 18 inch USB 3.0 cable and 18 Watts power adapter
- Enjoy long term peace of mind with the included 1 year limited warranty
- Available in capacities ranging from 1-14TB with support for up to 8 bays
- 5400RPM performance class
- Supports up to 180 TB/yr workload rate*| * Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours))
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- Small or medium business NAS systems in a 24x7 environment
Top Rated 8Tb Harddrive to Buy Now
8Tb Harddrive Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”8Tb Harddrive”]
Why You Should Buy Best 8Tb Harddrive from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 8Tb Harddrive. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 8Tb Harddrive from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 8Tb Harddrive Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 8Tb Harddrive based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 8Tb Harddrive that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 8Tb Harddrive to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 8Tb Harddrive with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 8Tb Harddrive, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 8Tb Harddrive Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 8Tb Harddrive have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 8Tb Harddrive descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 8Tb Harddrive. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 8Tb Harddrive (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 8Tb Harddrive are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 8Tb Harddrive:
(1) 8Tb Harddrive Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 8Tb Harddrive should be in line with its value. You can compare 8Tb Harddrive reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 8Tb Harddrive is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
8Tb Harddrive materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 8Tb Harddrive to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 8Tb Harddrives come in various sizes. Do you need a large 8Tb Harddriveor a small one? Think about where you will use your 8Tb Harddrive in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
8Tb Harddrives also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 8Tb Harddrive would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 8Tb Harddrive will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 8Tb Harddrive you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 8Tb Harddrive? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 8Tb Harddriveto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 8Tb Harddrive will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 8Tb Harddrive. It is hard to know exactly how an 8Tb Harddrive will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 8Tb Harddrive you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.