32 Gb Ddr3
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 32 Gb Ddr3 of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 32 Gb Ddr3 of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,722 Reviews Scanned
- Density: 32GB (4x8GB). Intel XMP 1.3
- Speed: 1600MHz. SPD Speed:1333MHz
- Tested Latency: 9-9-9-24. Pin Out: 240 Pin
- Voltage: 1.5V. Compatibility: Intel Z68, Intel Z77
- Format: DIMM
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB) dual channel kit
- DIMM Type: 240-Pin NON-ECC UDIMM
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Frequency: PC3-15000 (1866MHz)
- Timings: 10-11-10-30
- Adherence to JEDEC and compliance to RoHS with respect to environmental protection regulation, production and manufacturing
- Strict test and verification procedures are performed for products
- Lifetime warranty
- DDR3 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 1600MHz (PC3-12800) CL11 UDIMM 240 Pin Desktop Memory Module
- 32GB DDR3 / DDR3L Desktop Memory RAM Kit | 4 Sticks of 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz PC3-12800 / (PC3L-12800) | Non ECC Unbuffered DIMM (Non ECC UDIMM) | 2Rx8 (Dual Rank x8) | 1.35V (Low Voltage) | 240-pin
- Genuine A-Tech Brand | Backed By A-Tech's Lifetime Warranty | Free United States Based Technical Support
- 1.35V / 1.5V Dual Voltage Module Designed For Easy Installation And Maximum Compatibility With Select DDR3 Desktop PC Computers
- All Modules Undergo Quality Assurance Testing To Ensure Dependable and Reliable Performance
- Please Verify The Memory (RAM) Technology Support Capabilities Of Your System Prior To Purchase
- DDR3L / DDR3 1600MHz PC3L-12800 / PC3-12800 240-Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.35V / 1.5V CL11 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512x8
- For DDR3 Desktop Compatible with Intel and AMD CPU
- JEDEC standard 1.35V (1.28V ~ 1.45V) and 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) Power Supply This is a dual voltage piece and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V
- Module Size: 8GB Package: 2x8GB For Desktop Computer, Not for Laptop
- Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support
- Lifetime Warranty
- PC3-10600 , 1333MHz CL9
- 240 PIN ECC Registered DIMMS
- Apple Specified Thermal Sensor
- Do not mix Registered DIMMS with unbuffered DIMMS
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR3 Memory Kit
- PC3-12800 (1600MHz) Dual Data Rate, CAS 11 latency
- 1.5V Power Requirement
- Auto and self refresh capability
- NOTE: iMac Mid 2010 27 inch iMac 11,3 (3.2 GHz) and 21.5 inch iMac 11,2 (3.06 GHz/ 3.2 GHz/ 3.6 GHz) ONLY SUPPORT 4GB, DO NOT SUPPORT 8GB.
- Designed for Apple iMac - 27 inch Mid 2010, 21.5 inch / 27 inch Mid 2011- iMac11,3 iMac12,1 iMac12,2
- Model Number: A1311 A1312 - Part Number(s): MC511LL/A, MC784LL/A, MC309LL/A, MC812LL/A, MC813LL/A, MC814LL/A, MD063LL/A, BTO/CTO
- Supports CPU Processors: 2.5 GHz Core i5, 2.7 GHz Core i5, 2.8 GHz Core i5, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 3.6 GHz Core i5, 2.8 GHz Core i7, 2.93 GHz Core i7, 3.4 GHz Core i7
- DDR3 1333MHz PC3-10600 204 Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.5V CL9 Dual Rank 2Rx8 based 512x8 Module Size: 8GB Package: 4x8GB Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support
- 2 x 16GB (32GB) OWC PC10600 DDR3 ECC 1333 MHz 240 pin DIMM 1.5V Mac Pro Ram Upgrade Kit
- Memory Upgrade Kit For Mac Pro 2009-2012 'Nehalem' & 'Westmere' models and PC desktops with Intel / AMD; Matched pair, perfect for the Mac Pro 8-core / Quad-core Xeon systems!
- Compatible with 2009 Mac Pro ( Model ID: Mac Pro4,1), 8-Core models and Quad-Core models
- Compatible with 2010-2012 Mac Pro ( Model ID: Mac Pro5,1): 12-Core models (mid 2010-2012); 8-core models (Mid 2010); 6-Core models (mid 2010-2012); Quad-Core models (Mid 2010)
- OWC Memory Lifetime Limited Warranty including Advanced Replacement Program; Note: 16GB modules require that all installed modules be of the same capacity, Other existing Apple or 3rd party 1GB, 2GB and 4GB modules are not supported for use with these kits and need to be removed when these modules are added.
- 32.0GB Mac Pro Late 2013 Memory Matched Set (2x 16GB) PC3-14900 1866MHz DDR3 ECC-R SDRAM Modules
- Mac Pro Late 2013 Memory Upgrade Kit-Matched Set-ECC Registered
- OWC ECC Registered Memory Upgrade Kit-ECC Registered and non-Registered memory may not be mixed
- Compatible with Mac Pro Late 2013 (December, 2013) Model ID: MacPro6,1 (2.7GHz 3.0GHz, 3.5GHz, 3.7GHz)
- OWC Memory Lifetime Limited Warranty including Advanced Replacement Program
Top Rated 32 Gb Ddr3 to Buy Now
32 Gb Ddr3 Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”32 Gb Ddr3″]
Why You Should Buy Best 32 Gb Ddr3 from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 32 Gb Ddr3. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 32 Gb Ddr3 from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 32 Gb Ddr3 Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 32 Gb Ddr3 based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 32 Gb Ddr3 that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 32 Gb Ddr3 to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 32 Gb Ddr3 with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 32 Gb Ddr3, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 32 Gb Ddr3 Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 32 Gb Ddr3 have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 32 Gb Ddr3 descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 32 Gb Ddr3. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 32 Gb Ddr3 (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 32 Gb Ddr3 are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 32 Gb Ddr3:
(1) 32 Gb Ddr3 Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 32 Gb Ddr3 should be in line with its value. You can compare 32 Gb Ddr3 reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 32 Gb Ddr3 is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
32 Gb Ddr3 materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 32 Gb Ddr3 to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 32 Gb Ddr3s come in various sizes. Do you need a large 32 Gb Ddr3or a small one? Think about where you will use your 32 Gb Ddr3 in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
32 Gb Ddr3s also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 32 Gb Ddr3 would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 32 Gb Ddr3 will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 32 Gb Ddr3 you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 32 Gb Ddr3? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 32 Gb Ddr3to make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 32 Gb Ddr3 will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 32 Gb Ddr3. It is hard to know exactly how an 32 Gb Ddr3 will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 32 Gb Ddr3 you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.