We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 1Gb Ssd of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 1Gb Ssd of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,167 Reviews Scanned
- GO BIG, DO MORE: The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 8TB of storage capacity
- ENHANCED IN EVERY WAY: With an expanded, SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance
- BOOST CAPACITY: The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8TB
- RELIABLE AND SUSTAINABLE: The capacity of the 8TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 2,880 TBW using a refined ECC algorithm for stable performance
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Upgrading to 870 QVO is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-Nand Technology, the 860 Evo SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Continuity tester/Wire tracer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 GB/S) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- An industry leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. | (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Value optimized SSD: Built with Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 QVO SSD gives you huge storage, solid performance and reliability with exceptional value
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Intelligent Turbowrite: Accelerates write speeds and maintains long-term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 3-year limited warranty; Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
- Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive; Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock resistant for proven durability: Even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10 2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7 800 HZ), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius))
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 PRO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s, respectively
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667. Power Consumption (W)- Average- 2.2 W. Maximum- 4.5 W (Burst mode)
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse
- Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- Superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW). 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written)
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders
Top Rated 1Gb Ssd to Buy Now
1Gb Ssd Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”1Gb Ssd”]
Why You Should Buy Best 1Gb Ssd from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 1Gb Ssd. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 1Gb Ssd from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 1Gb Ssd Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 1Gb Ssd based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 1Gb Ssd that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 1Gb Ssd to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 1Gb Ssd with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 1Gb Ssd, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 1Gb Ssd Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 1Gb Ssd have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 1Gb Ssd descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 1Gb Ssd. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 1Gb Ssd (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 1Gb Ssd are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 1Gb Ssd:
(1) 1Gb Ssd Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 1Gb Ssd should be in line with its value. You can compare 1Gb Ssd reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 1Gb Ssd is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
1Gb Ssd materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 1Gb Ssd to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 1Gb Ssds come in various sizes. Do you need a large 1Gb Ssdor a small one? Think about where you will use your 1Gb Ssd in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
1Gb Ssds also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 1Gb Ssd would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 1Gb Ssd will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 1Gb Ssd you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 1Gb Ssd? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 1Gb Ssdto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 1Gb Ssd will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 1Gb Ssd. It is hard to know exactly how an 1Gb Ssd will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 1Gb Ssd you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.