12 Inch Bandsaw
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing 12 Inch Bandsaw of all specifications to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
The Best 12 Inch Bandsaw of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
2,266 Reviews Scanned
- 3.5 amp motor creates cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide
- Uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size
- Spacious 14-1/8 x 12-1/2 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Operates at two speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM
- Optional stand allows for either floor standing or bench top applications
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is made of steel plate, stronger than plastic frames used by other manufactures
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found on a bandsaw of this size
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor - 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
- HIGH QUALITY MACHINE – This product includes the 10-3061 Deluxe Bandsaw and 5/16” x 70-1/2” 6TPI bandsaw blade. Great for producing smooth cuts in wood, metal, and more, this machine is perfect for any craftsman's project. Toggle between two different blade speeds to cut nearly anything.
- MOTOR DETAILS - The increased cutting capacity and increased 1/2HP motor make this bandsaw great for small to medium sized projects. Motor: 1/2HP, 5.5Amp, 110V (60Hz), 1720RPM, Blade Speeds: 1515 or 3280 ft/min
- TABLE DETAILS - The tilting, 0-45° cast iron table makes for easy operation. Table Size: 13-3/4” x 12-1/2”, Table Tilt: 5 degrees left, 45 degrees right
- DIMENSIONS – Fence Size: 12-1/4” x 2-3/8”, Dust Port Size: 2-1/2” OD, 2-1/4” ID, Base Size: 15-7/8” W x 9-3/8” D, Overall Size: 34-1/4” H x 21” W x 16-1/4” D
- FEATURES – Features tool-less blade guides; quick-release blade tension lever; large blade tracking knob and viewing window; dust port for shop vacuum hookup; and a safety paddle on/off switch. Comes with 5/16" x 6TPI regular blade and a 5-year limited warranty. RIKON Power Tools is dedicated to designing and manufacturing woodworking machinery of the highest quality that enhances the woodworking experience.
- Heavy duty steel frame design reduces flexing and features a superior finish and aluminum trunnion table support for long-lasting durability
- 1 HP, 115V/230V, 1 phase TEFC motor with 2 speeds: 1,620 FPM and 3,340 FPM for wood and non-ferrous metal cutting
- Two-speed pulley with easy tensioning system
- Durable aluminum, rubber-coated upper and lower 9 spoke wheels are precision balanced for superior blade tracking
- Oversized 15 3/4 in. x 18 7/8 in. precision ground cast iron table with t-slot miter capability tilts 3° left to 45° right with a positive stop at 90°
- ACCURACY & PRECISION - Precision upper & lower ball bearing blade guides, provide blade stability improving cut accuracy
- EFFICIENT CUTTING - 1 HP TEFC (Totally enclosed fan cooled) motor easily handles various bandsaw cutting needs
- MULTIPLE CUTTING SPEEDS - Two cutting speeds (1575 & 3280 SFM), for excellent results in either hard or soft woods
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Tilting table allows table to be tilted out to 45 degrees, right, or any angle between 0-45 degrees One-piece welded frame design reduces bandsaw vibration
- Large 10 x 12" infeed table assembly extends the support area and can be used in either horizontal or vertical positions"
- Multi-position blade guides enhance use in vertical position by increasing the throat capacity from 4 to 8" and creates a Safer working position"
- Tool-less quick lock vise with preset mitering positions at 15°, 30° & 45°
- Improved height and width of stand with built-in storage cabinet and chip tray
- Micro adjustable tool-less material stop for accurate set-up and repeatability
- Three Innovative, Patent Pending features make adjusting this redesigned band saw easier than ever before!
- Spring Loaded, Tool-Less Blade Guides – easy & fast setting of the guides without wrenches!
- Quick-Adjust Rip Fence – adjusts for drift with the simple turning of a few knobs! No tools needed
- Quick-Lock Table Trunnion System – handy lever and gear unlock and set table angles in seconds!
- Extra Tall Rip Fence – Increased fence and re-saw bar heights of 6” give added support of lumber being ripped or re-sawn
- 1-year warranty on parts. U.S.-Based support and parts dept.
- Powerful 2HP Motor and Large Cutting Capacity
- Extra-wide precision-ground cast-iron table
- Stout Steel Frame and heavy computer-balanced wheels
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts; 6 TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut line
- Features a 1-1/2 inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1 speed for wood or metal based materials
- Phoenix goods Urethane Bandsaw Tires 12″ x 7/8″ x .095″, 2 pack, They can be installed on any 12″ band saw that requires a 7/8″ wide and 3/32″ thick tire.
- Longer belt life – Made of Urethane, The long-lasting upgrade to rubber belts, Urethane band saw tires most certainly outlast rubber band saw tires and plastic band saw tires. Urethane band saw tires will not dry rot like rubber or plastic tires. This alone provides you with an exceptional value over other types of band saw tires.From improved performance and safety to reduced downtime.
- Fast, easy installation –no adhesive is needed for proper installation. Urethane tires are specifically designed to stay in place without any type of adhesive and can be stretched to fit. This makes them even easier to install and even easier to remove if necessary.
- 12" x 7/8" Tire Fits: Craftsman 103.2425 103.2426 103.24280 113.242 113.24201 113.2429 113.2433 113.24331 113.24261 113.24336 113.243311 113.2434 113.243401 113.24341 113.243411 113.24344 113.2435 113.24721 113.24731 113.24741 113.24744 113.248211 113.248212 113.24829 113.24832 113.248321 113.248322 113.24844 113.24851 119.22400 351.22400, Also fits for any band saw that needs a 12″ x 7/8″ x .095″" tire.The actual wheel diameter can be 11-6/8″ to 12-1/2″ in diameter
- The surface is specially treated, more slip resistant than others Urethane Band Saw Tire, only Phoenix goods supply, All of this improves blade tracking and extends the life of your blade. urethane tire installation process is quicker and easier for increased productivity and efficiency. And, these tires are bright orange,which makes them super easy to inspectcess is quicker and easier for increased productivity and efficiency.
Top Rated 12 Inch Bandsaw to Buy Now
12 Inch Bandsaw Reviews on Twitter
[custom-twitter-feeds search=”12 Inch Bandsaw”]
Why You Should Buy Best 12 Inch Bandsaw from Amazon
Amazon is not the only store that sell 12 Inch Bandsaw. However, there are several compelling reasons why you should buy 12 Inch Bandsaw from them, with the suitable Price and Reviews. Here are five:
(1) Amazon Makes Shopping 12 Inch Bandsaw Personal
Amazon is very good at making recommendations of 12 Inch Bandsaw based on your search history. From time to time, they will even show you discounted prices on 12 Inch Bandsaw that you previously expressed an interest in. They also make your shopping experience a little easier by showing you items that you recently viewed.
(2) Amazon Checkout is Easy
Amazon checkout is easy, especially if you already have an account. You can add 12 Inch Bandsaw to your cart and go through a multi-step checkout process, or you can buy 12 Inch Bandsaw with only one click by using your stored credit card information.
(3) Amazon Has Lots of Social Proof
Before you make a purchase for 12 Inch Bandsaw, you want to know that the company you are dealing with is legitimate and that others trust the company enough to make a purchase. You may also like to read what others are saying about the product in the review section. Amazon does all of this quite well.
(4) Amazon Has Great 12 Inch Bandsaw Images and Descriptions
In addition to still images, many of Amazon’s 12 Inch Bandsaw have videos. This makes it easier for you to see exactly what you are purchasing. Amazon’s 12 Inch Bandsaw descriptions are also quite good. In many cases, Amazon repeats the descriptions furnished by the manufacturer. In other cases, they write their own.
(5) The Amazon Site is Easy to Navigate
Navigating the Amazon site is easy. Even though the site is huge, you will not feel overwhelmed when searching for 12 Inch Bandsaw. This is partly due to Amazon’s filtering process. You can search for items by brand, price or user rating. You can also search for specific features.
How to Choose the Best 12 Inch Bandsaw (with Price and Reviews)
Although most 12 Inch Bandsaw are similar, there are several differences worth noting. Here are nine criteria to consider when choosing an 12 Inch Bandsaw:
(1) 12 Inch Bandsaw Price and Reviews
Although price is not the only factor to consider, it is nevertheless extremely important. The price of an 12 Inch Bandsaw should be in line with its value. You can compare 12 Inch Bandsaw reviews to make sure you are getting a fair price. This is easy to do on Amazon.
The demand for a particular 12 Inch Bandsaw is a good indication of its ability to perform the functions for which it was designed. If a product has been around for a while and still has a high demand, it is likely a good product.
12 Inch Bandsaw materials differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Consider where and how you will be using your 12 Inch Bandsaw to determine if one material would be better than another.
Like most products, 12 Inch Bandsaws come in various sizes. Do you need a large 12 Inch Bandsawor a small one? Think about where you will use your 12 Inch Bandsaw in order to determine the best size. You can also read the customer reviews on Amazon to see what others are saying about the size of the unit they purchased.
12 Inch Bandsaws also come in a variety of colors. Do you need a particular color? You should also consider whether the color of your 12 Inch Bandsaw would have any effect on the efficiency of its operation.
The durability of an 12 Inch Bandsaw will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Additionally, the type of 12 Inch Bandsaw you purchase may affect its durability.
Will you need to store your 12 Inch Bandsaw? If so, you should consider the size and weight of the 12 Inch Bandsawto make sure that it can be stored properly. Also, give some consideration to the type of climate in which your 12 Inch Bandsaw will be stored.
(8) Customer Ratings
Customer rating is one of the best criteria for choosing an 12 Inch Bandsaw. It is hard to know exactly how an 12 Inch Bandsaw will perform until you get it home and try it out.
Make sure the 12 Inch Bandsaw you are considering is backed by a good manufacturer’s warranty. If it isn’t, you might be better off with another ones.